[audio url="http://media.blubrry.com/entrepreneurradio/traffic.libsyn.com/travisandsandra/DIYOB_044.mp3" width="100%"]
Do you struggle with getting social media to work in your business?
Don’t worry. This is a common problem for most business owners.
In this episode I am super excited to introduce you to rock-star entrepreneur Andrea Vahl and her SURPRISE special guest.
Andrea helps entrepreneurs leverage the power of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn to grow their community and increase their revenue.
Andrea co-authored the book Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies. She’s also the Community Manager for the well-known Social Media Examiner, consistently ranked in the top 3 Marketing Blogs in the world on the AdAge Power150 list.
I guess what I’m really wanting to make clear is….Andrea is brilliant and very funny! (you’ll understand the funny part when you listen to the podcast)
Connect with Andrea through:
In this episode:
- Why use Facebook and Twitter to grow your business?
- Techniques to Affordable Marketing
- How to be more visible to make a big audience
- Getting more exposure without spending a lot of money
- Tips and strategies to putting life on your webpage
- How to get more connections through LinkedIn.
- The right attitude on pitfalls and stumbling blocks while growing your business.
- How to build an engaged Twitter following that will buy from you and spread the word about your business.
- How to effectively use and manage Twitter Lists so that you are targeting your perfect customer
- How to measure your social media marketing campaign to make sure it’s working for you.
- Take your social media profiles to the next level with some advanced tactics.
Show Notes: (The resources mentioned in the show)
Andrea’s reading recommendation for taking your business to the next level are:
- The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
Andrea’s tool/technology recommended for growing your business and income is:
Andrea’s favorite quote for fellow Entrepreneurs:
“Don’t let discouragement prey upon you, and in the end you are sure to succeed.” by Abraham Lincoln
Travis is an industry leader and innovator specializing in turning businesses around (helping struggling businesses) that create extreme wealth and time freedom for the business owners.